Our Commitment to Accessibility
Pride Financial Advisory Services is committed to providing access to our services to everyone, including through an accessible website.
We aim to adhere as strictly as possible to the Word Wide Web Consortium’s (W3c) Web Content Accessibility Guidelines 2.1 (WCAG 2.1) at the AA level. The guidelines explain how to make web content accessible to people with a ray of disabilities. Complying with those guidelines help us ensure that this website is accessible to blind people, people with motor impairments, visual impairment, cognitive abilities, and more.
This website utilizes various technologies that are meant to make it as accessible as possible at all times. We utilize an accessibility interface that allows persons with specific disabilities to adjust the website’s user interface and design it to their personal needs.
Additionally, the website utilizes an AI-based application that runs in the background and optimizes its accessibility level constantly. This application remediates the website’s HTML, adapts its functionality and behavior for screen-readers used by blind users, and for keyboard functions used by individuals with motor impairments.
Our website implements the ARIA attributes (Accessible Rich Internet Applications) technique, alongside various behavioral changes, to ensure blind users visiting with screen-readers can read, comprehend, and enjoy the website’s functions. As soon as a user with a screen-reader enters the site, they immediately Reeves a prompt to enter the Screen-Reader Profile so they can browse and operate this site effectively.
Disability Profiles supported on our website:
- Epilepsy Safe Profile: this profile enables people with epilepsy to safely use the website by eliminating the risk of seizures resulting from flashing or blinking animations and risky color combinations.
- Vision Impaired Profile: this profile adjusts the website so that it is accessible to the majority of visual impairments such s degrading eyesight, tunnel vision, cataract, glaucoma, and others.
- Cognitive Disability Profile: this profile provides various assistive features to help users with cognitive disabilities such as Autism, Dyslexia, CVA, and others, to focus on the essential elements more easily.
- ADHA Friendly Profile: this profile significantly reduces distractions and noise to help people with ADHD, and neurodevelopment disorders browse, read, and focus on the essential elements more easily.
- Blind User Profile (Screen readers): this profile adjusts the website to be compatible with screen-readers such as JAWS NVDA, VoiceOver, and TalkBack. A screen-reader is installed on the blind user’s computer, and this site is compatible with it.
- Keyboard Navigation Profile (Motor-Impaired): this profile enables motor-impaired persons to operate the website using the keyboard Tab, Shift+Tab, and Enter keys. Users can also use shortcuts such as “M” (menus), “H” (headings), “F” (forms), “B” (buttons), and “G” (graphics) to jump to specific elements.
Assistive Technology and Browser Compatibility
We aim to support as many browsers and assistive technologies as possible, so our visitors can choose the best-fitting tool for them, with as few limitations as possible. Therefore, we have worked very hard to support all major systems that comprise over 95% of the user market share including Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, Apple Safari, Opera and Microsoft Edge, JAWS, and NVDA (screen readers), both for Windows and MAC users.
If you are having difficulty using this website due to a disability, please call our Compliance team at 1-404-458-8083 or email our team at email@example.com with “Accessibility” in the subject line for assistance. We strive to maintain our website in substantial conformance with the ADA and WCAG standards. Please provide a description of the specific feature with which you are having difficulty and the browser and assistive technology you are using.